- Once you receive medical treatment please ensure that hospital front desk gives you a chopped/stamped medical fapiao (can be e-fapiao), medical reports including diagnosis and list of prescribed medications
- If available you can submit your claim via the insurance company’s website or app from your smartphone
- Download a claims application form form the ‘Download Useful Documents’ section of this page and complete the form as best you can.
- Scan and send all documentation including the claim application form to email@example.com
- The insurance company will then confirm that all documentation is in order and will ask you to submit the original claim documents to the insurance company if needed. If it is a non-China claim scanned copies may suffice.
- Insurance company will email you the claim application result and will reimburse eligible claim amounts to you bank account.
If you have Allianz health insurance plan in China you can also use Allianz MyHealth app to submit the claims online. Claim form is integrated into the app so you can fill it out online too. If you are IoS user, you will only be able to find the application if you are on China AppStore. Below are details: